- Recycling is not required by law and privately-hired trash collectors does not collect it separate out. There is no public / municipal recycling or trash collection in this area. Therefore, if you wish to separate out glass, plastic and paper you are welcome to do so. Simply take your recycling and trash to 40 Union Street in Rockport ( 3 minute drive from house) between 8am and 4pm Tuesday through Saturday. Please DO NOT leave recyclables separated out on the property due to outside wildlife.
Quick check in notes to guests:
- Check in is at 4pm unless there is availability of an early check in.
- Lock box code will be sent you text as well as the Wifi code
- Please turn OFF washing machine when not in use.
- Secondary redundancy internet is available incase main Spectrum Internet service goes down. Search for REV Wifi. Password provided upon request.
- No attic access or basement.
- There are several outside security cameras that are only reviewed if a guest's requests a viewing. For security and insurance purposes they are up. Basement and attic cameras are active; however, there is no access to guests.
- Water is a fully three phase filtering and softening.
- On hot days we see that the house stays cooler with the windows are closed and shades are drawn. Keep all fans running at all times.
- Spare key on kitchen column.
- Avoid pet (dog) on furniture and bedsheets please.
- Poop bags located in the pantry. Please pickup after you dog and dispose in outside garbage can,
- No children allowed in the garage. Please use chain lock to avoid entry in garage.
- Use only toilet paper in toilet.
- Avoid food particles in kitchen sink since septic tank will be damaged if food is introduced.
Checkout List: Guests are asked to complete the following at check-out procedures by 11am on the day of departure as follows:
- Remove all used sheets and towels and place near the front in the laundry room.
- Return furniture and electronics to original locations and operating conditions.
- Wash all dishes and/or start the dishwasher.
- Remove all food and trash from the home. Place trash in sealed plastic bags in the outside trans can outside the yellow plastic liner.
- Carpets and floors are to be broom cleaned of excessive debris.
- Leave the property generally as it was found.
- Please make sure the spare key is placed on the kitchen column.
- Text us upon departure.
A positive review of our guests is just as important as a review that we will receive. Any recommendations or observations we should know about please email us at email@example.com